Achieving safe and efficient operations
Safe and reliable power distribution is critical in O&G operations, from onshore/offshore production to petrochemical plants. Without it, operators could see production come to a halt, personnel safety compromised, and profits significantly reduced
The Electrical House (E-House) integrates power and control equipment into a compact module, incorporating switchgear, motor control centers and variable-speed drives, creating a complete, intelligent building management and control solution.
E-House is a factory-integrated, tested, validated, compact power distribution solution. It is a unique solution that integrates our electrical and mechanical expertise, for services from engineering to commissioning.
- Up to 50% space savings.
- Up to 30% energy savings.
- A complete energy management solution, compliant with market standards, featuring experienced, certified engineering teams.
See more solutions for smart oil and gas field - onshore
- Asset modeling and simulation
- Business and operational intelligence
- Condition monitoring and mobile asset tracking
- Artificial lift and field automation
- Energy management and control system
- Process automation
- Safety systems
- Secure power
- Field services
- Consulting services
- Other software solutions
Schneider Electric's E-House incorporates switchgear, motor control centers, variable-speed drives, intelligent relays and energy meters, dry transformers, batteries, UPS, and complete intelligent building management and control solutions.
- Project risk reduction
- Reduced time and costs
- Enhanced safety
- Improved use of space