Gas plants and LNG facilities want a proven process safety solution that can help manage risk and hazard, protect human life and assets, avoid unscheduled downtime and maximise process uptime. The safety system must have the capability to provide a wide variety of critical applications including Emergency Shutdown, Turbomachinery Control, and Protection Systems.
Process Safety Life Cycle
Triconex is the only safety system with the experience and track record in safety and critical control as demonstrated by its 30 years of experience, and 13,000 systems used today worldwide.
- Reliable and secure operation.
- Compliant with environmental and regulatory standards.
- Protection of assets and human life.
- Meet and exceed production targets through maximum process uptime.
- Reliable and secure process safety solutions certified for marine applications.
- Supported by the large staff of TUV Certified Functional Safety Engineers.
- Patented fault tolerant Triple-Modular-Redundant(TMR) controller.
- Top market share leader in process safety.
See more solutions for LNG/gas processing
Triconex systems are designed for use in emergency safety shutdown or other critical application requiring Safety Integrity Level 1, 2 or 3 as defined in the IEC 61508 Standard on Functional Safety.