Safety is Imperative. Operators want a proven process safety solution that can help manage risk and hazard and avoid unscheduled downtime and maximize process uptime. The safety system must have the capability to provide a wide variety of critical applications including Emergency Shutdown, NFPA72 and EN54 certified for Fire & Gas and Turbomachinery Control, and Protection Systems
SolutionsTriconex is the only safety system with the experience and track record in Safety and Critical Control as demonstrated by its 30 years of experience in safety systems, in excess of 13,000 installed systems used today in safety and critical control worldwide. Its patented state-of-the-art fault tolerant controller based on a Triple-Modular-Redundant (TMR) architecture has been deployed worldwide by the largest staff of TUV Certified Functional Safety Engineers.
- Reliable and secure operation
- Comply with environmental and regulatory standards
- Protect assets and human life
- Meet and exceed production targets through maximum process uptime
- Reliable and secure process safety solutions certified for marine applications
- Supported by the large staff of TUV Certified Functional Safety Engineers
- Patented fault tolerant Triple-Modular-Redundant(TMR) controller
- Number 1 market share leader in process safety
See more solutions for Smart O&G Field - Offshore
High Level of Safety Integrity: Systems are designed for use in emergency safety shutdown or other critical application requiring Safety Integrity Level 1, 2 or 3 as defined in the IEC 61508 Standard on Functional Safety.
High availability: The Triple Module Redundancy (TMR) system can operate with one, two or three functional Main Processors ensuring the system is operational for continuous uninterrupted control.
Low maintenance costs: A full suite of software tools coupled with extensive built-in diagnostics automatically pinpoint faults to field replaceable modules so clients can save valuable time and resources. Achieve lowest total cost of ownership through our future proof philosophy.