Refinery and petrochemical plants want a proven process safety solution that can help manage risk and hazard and avoid unscheduled asset downtime and maximise process uptime. This safety system must have the capability to provide a wide variety of critical applications including Emergency Shutdown, NFPA85 Burner Management , NFPA72 and EN54 certified for Fire & Gas and Turbomachinery Control and Protection Systems.
Process Safety Life Cycle
Triconex is the only safety system with a proven track record in Safety and Critical Control, as demonstrated by its 30 years of experience in safety systems, in excess of 13,000 installed systems used today in safety and critical control worldwide.
- Reliable and secure operation.
- Comply with environmental and regulatory standards.
- Protect assets and human safety.
- Meet and exceed production targets through maximum process uptime.
- Reliable and secure process safety solutions.
- Supported by the large staff of TUV Certified Functional Safety Engineers.
- Patented fault tolerant Triple-Modular-Redundant(TMR) controller.
- #1 market share leader in process safety.
See more solutions for Refining/Petrochemical
High Level of Safety Integrity: Systems designed for use in emergency safety shutdown, or other critical applications requiring Safety Integrity Level 1, 2 or 3.
High Availability: The TMR system can operate with up to three main processors, ensuring uninterrupted control.
Low Maintenance Costs: Software tools, with extensive built-in diagnostics, automatically pinpoint faults to field replaceable modules.