- Customer references and resources Anglian Water: Keeping the water flowing
Anglian Water is the largest water and wastewater company in England. Watch how an integrated leak and pressure management system helps this utility reduce water loss management costs and meet regulatory compliance.
- Business Case Fritzens WWTP in Tyrol, Austria: Making Net Zero Energy Consumption a Reality
Learn how process optimization turned the Fritzens wastewater treatment plant from an energy consumer to an energy producer thanks to Schneider Electric solutions.
- Business Case Sydney Desalination Plant: Benefiting from one-stop shopping for all electrical, automation, and energy management needs
Sydney’s 250-million-liter-per-day desalination plant is realizing energy savings around 1500 MWh per month, thanks to our homogenous process control system with seamless integration of components and holistic approach.Read more
- White Paper Three Steps for Reducing Total Cost of Ownership in Pumping Systems
Electricity usage costs have become an increasing fraction of the total cost of ownership (TCO) for industrial pumping systems.This paper explains how Schneider Electric can help you reduce TCO with a limited investment.Read more
- Over 40% of world population is living under water stress
- Water demand is projected to increase by over 55%
- Over 50% of the surface water in Europe is below good ecological status
- Yearly water losses in US through main leakages is 6.5 Gm3 - this could supply a population of 200 million
- 8% of global energy is consumed by water and wastewater industry treatment and network processes
- Flooding events have increased fourfold in the past 20 years
We help you make the most of your assets and water resources
Schneider Electric's services and solutions help industry and municipalities treat and deliver safer water 24/7, at lower operating costs, using less energy.
We deliver efficiency across the entire water cycle
Schneider Electric is a global technology player with products, solutions and services to meet the challenges of the water industry. Our solutions - from field to enterprise - are designed to work together across the water cycle, driving efficiency and performance.