- The Edge, Amsterdam EcoStruxure™ Building in the world’s most sustainable and smart building
The Edge sets a global benchmark for the sustainable building environment while prioritizing the comfort and well-being of occupants. Discover how EcoStruxure Building is used to create an efficient, sustainable and smart building.
- T-Mobile Arena – The Show Must Go On Creating an awe-inspiring event complex with EcoStruxure
T-Mobile Arena is the arena on the Las Vegas strip where the lights shine bright. Recently built by AEG and MGM Resorts International, it combines some of the most advanced technology and solutions into one smart entertainment package.Reard more
- More gold comes to Dubai
The Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall of the Emirates is now one of Hilton's most efficient and sustainable hotels.Learn more
- GwangHwaMun D-Tower, Seoul, Korea
EcoStruxure™ Building delivers energy management and occupant comfort at ultra-modern, mixed use twin towers (commercial office and retail building) in the "heart of Korea."Read Story
Our enterprise control systemsFrom a single building to enterprise facilities.
Maximize building efficiency
Gain significant performance and ROI during installation, maintenance and operation of your buildings.
Optimize comfort and increase building value
Create a healthy, sustainable environment that increases occupant productivity.
- 40% of the world’s energy is used in buildings.
- 75% of a building costs over its lifetime will go to maintenance and operating expenses.
- Only 20% of facility managers use 80% of their BMS's available capabilities.
- 30% of energy used in buildings is wasted because of inefficient BMS.
- By 2020, there will be 30 billion devices connected via the Internet of Things.
- In developed economies, at least half of the buildings that will be in use in 2050 are already built.
- EcoXpert™ Partner Program
Our mission is to ignite growth and enable success for our EcoXpert partners. Together we deliver best-in-class services and solutions to our customers.Discover EcoXpert