One of the biggest challenges in cooling IT environments is controlling the movement of air to and from the IT equipment in the space. IT equipment and the drive toward higher rack densities make it challenging for you to address air distribution issues. You need a cooling solution that solves inadequate air distribution problems, and ensures uniform inlet temperatures to your IT equipment.
SolutionsWe have taken the guess work out of data centre cooling with air distribution solutions for a variety of applications. Wiring closet ventilation simplifies cooling in tight spaces, while duct kits, vertical exhaust ducts and fan-assisted units help overcome hot spots in high density racks. Our products provide hot or cold aisle containment for predictable air flow control and management.
- Intelligent containment solutions increase data centre cooling efficiency while protecting critical IT equipment and personnel.
- Delivering flexible, reliable, and standardized solutions.
- Systems are designed to maximize cooling predictability, capacity, and efficiency at the rack, row or room level.
- Active flow control monitors the differential pressure between the hot and cold aisles as a means of controlling cooling unit fan speeds for optimal performance and efficiency.
- Our containment has unique fire safe drop-away panels and safe slide row-end doors that allow application of the solution while meeting local fire code.
- Increase availability by actively responding to thermal changes
- Flexible support of changing business requirements
- Protects critical IT equipment and personnel in case of a thermal event
- Integrated high efficiency EcoLEDgy lighting with on/off motion sensors
- Break away safe slide doors enable a quick exit in the event of an emergency
- Removal of individual panels to allow access above the rack or aisle
- Improves cold air distribution and heat removal to and from IT equipment racks with ducted and fan-assisted solutions